Performance Blasting & Coating, LP knows Safety is the most important aspect of a business serving the Industrial and Marine Industries. When employees are not properly trained, accidents will and do happen. Well trained staff and implementing the Safety Training every day is a must! PBC is a member of ISNetworld, Avetta, and PEC Safety. We put Safety First by providing a safe and productive workforce. Performance Blasting & Coating has well trained and certified staff who are highly experienced and qualified for all projects in the Industrial and Marine Industry.
PBC Safety Policy
- Establish, actively promote, and continuously improve the safety, health, and accident prevention program
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment for all employees
- Prevent injury and material loss
- Meet or exceed contractual requirements, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, and Federal, State and Local Laws for safety and health.
- All injuries can be prevented
- Management is responsible for preventing injuries
- Safety requires involving all employees
- Training employees to work safely
- Accident prevention is good business
Companies and Organizations Involved
- PEC Safety
- Safety Council of SWLA
Awards and Recognitions
Performance Blasting & Coating, LP has received a number of awards from organizations who recognize companies for following safety requirements and always performing jobs with the proper equipment and trained staff who always follow all safety measures possible to keep the entire workforce safe and the area around them safe and without incident due to these practices.